Many independent schools operate exemplary international student education programs. Please contact individual schools using “Find a School” or search bar to learn more about the benefits of their program.

BC K-12 International Student Homestay Guidelines: The Ministry of Education in consultation with district and independent school representatives has created guidelines pertaining to homestay arrangements for international students attending BC K-12 schools.