SET-BC Student Applications for Winter 2022 Due Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022 @ 4:00 pm. (*Note applications are time-stamped)
Please see the following message from SET-BC regarding the Winter intake cycle.
Note there have been significant changes in the process.
SET-BC Student Based-Services Available
- Assistive Technology Loan and SETBC Educator Support
- Assistive Technology Loan Only
Where do I find the on-line application? https://www.setbc.org/student-service-request/
Submit your application on-line here with all documents uploaded: There are no hard copy submissions, but ensure all supporting documents are uploaded to the on-line application before submitting.
Be sure to indicate DISTRICT 100 – Independent Schools. Do not indicate the public school district where your school is located or your application may be misdirected and therefore not included for adjudication by the independent school committee.
- All Student Applications (Service Requests) are created and submitted online this year. Supporting documents for Student Applications must be uploaded to the actual application while it was being completed online.
- An IEP MUST be included
- If you need to add more info to an application, you will need to resubmit everything again. Wait until you have complete package before starting submission.
- Has the district/school team had a chance to fully assess the student’s needs (i.e., if the student is just starting Kindergarten, how well are this child’s needs known)?
- Please ensure the applications are filled out with as much detail as possible. If key details are missing, the application could be rejected.